Re: lynx-dev GIFs corrupted with mime headers option

From: Rob Partington
Subject: Re: lynx-dev GIFs corrupted with mime headers option
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 00:27:23 +0100

In message <address@hidden>,
           Klaus Weide writes:
> I couldn't reproduce the initial problem, so I won't try to regenerate
> this one.  If it's similar to the one with \x00, it would depend
> on how the data arrives (how it's partitioned into network datagrams),
> which is most different for you.  (I'm usually using a local proxy,
> which probably ships the headers off in a separate first packet, that's
> why I wouldn't have seen the \x00 problem.)

It's not happening now.  I'll see if someone was playing with the webserver
or if I've done something stupid when I've been checking the files.

Looks like your patch fixes the bug, I think.  Time to make the Lynx
internals eight-bit clean?
--
rob partington % address@hidden % http://lynx.browser.org/