Re: lynx-dev LYNX: sometimes need <br><br> to generate blank line

From: pAb-032871
Subject: Re: lynx-dev LYNX: sometimes need <br><br> to generate blank line
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 03:47:28 -0700

In "Re: lynx-dev LYNX: sometimes need <br><br> to generate blank line"
[24/May/2000 Wed 08:31:38]
I wrote:

> How long before everyone gets sick of this thread?
[...]
> See how the two <br>'s are *COLLAPSED* into a single line-break?
[...]
> See how they're *NOT COLLAPSED* here?

[other snide, sarcastic remarks snipped]

Sorry about the tone of that response.  I hope the raw information,
if not the style of delivery, was some help.

The problem of multiple lynx.cfg files didn't occur to me either.
I assumed you were using Lynx locally, with only one config file
in the same dir as the application itself [when you mentioned
"two lynxs" I thought the other was installed on your computer
at work or something].