Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone and RCS import

From: graydon hoare
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone and RCS import
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 23:58:54 -0500

Chris Fox wrote:

Here is the log you request. I hope this helps to isolate the source
of my problem.

ah yes, this is the "single version RCS files are silently ignored on CVS import" bug, which the nickle guys found (and which I fixed a couple days ago in the development version). I guess it didn't get separately filed, since I thought it was the same as #5813 (missing first imported changelog), but having looked into them recently I know they are separate.

anyways I've fixed both now. try pulling a new version from my development host and see if it works.

-graydon