Re: [Monotone-devel] Problem with monotone 0.29

From: Detlef Vollmann
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Problem with monotone 0.29
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 21:45:43 +0200

Justin Patrin wrote:
> > yesterday I built monotone 0.29 (with problems) and tried to
>
> Well that's the first flag. What problems did you rbuild have?
Well, the first problem was my own: I had to build the new version
of boost and the install ran out of disk space, which I didn't
notice before deleting the build directory, so I had to build
boost again (which takes some time).

The other problem was the missing template-id in options.hh.

> Well it should never take 11 hours, at least not with some useful
> output. I'm using 0.29 just fine so I suspect there's something up
> with your build.
Yes.  When it succeeded now at he third try, it took about
three minutes CPU time.

 Detlef

--
Detlef Vollmann   vollmann engineering gmbh
Linux and C++ for Embedded Systems    http://www.vollmann.ch/