Re: [Monotone-devel] Problem with monotone 0.29

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Problem with monotone 0.29
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 05:58:55 -0700

On Sun, Aug 27, 2006 at 01:56:36PM +0200, Thomas Moschny wrote:
> That's why I announce those binaries to be for a glibc 2.3 system.
> Maybe it's possible to create a binary that does depend only on
> glibc 2.2, but as I don't have such a system, it would be rather
> complicated for me.

Oh well.  The autopackage people have a tool called "apgcc" that's
supposed to provide workarounds for this:
  http://autopackage.org/apbuild-apgcc.php
It's just a perl script:

http://cvs.sunsite.dk/viewcvs.cgi/autopackage/apbuild/apgcc?rev=1.85&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Dunno if it works or what, just noticed it a few weeks ago, might be
worth playing with, I guess.

.i dei jitfa fanmo xatra