Re: [Monotone-devel] Status of nvm.stripped

From: Markus Wanner
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Status of nvm.stripped
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 19:46:15 +0100

Hi,

Thomas Keller wrote:
> Understood - then please merge it in after 0.42 is released.

I absolutely agree with Zack, that merging just *after* a release is the
way to go. But please do not merge, before further testing on various
platforms. We can do that before landing it on mainline.

I've set up some virtual machines, which I intend to use as buildbots,
but didn't get around installing all the required libraries and tools.

Another issue that came up is, that we'd have to test against various
versions of the dependent libraries. I'm not sure how much coverage we
can really achieve with reasonable efforts.

Regards

Markus Wanner