Re: [Monotone-devel] cvs_import failure

From: Markus Wanner
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] cvs_import failure
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 09:01:04 +0100

Hi,

address@hidden wrote:
I'd like to look at this, possibly next January. If anyone else would, please do also.

Cool!

Which one was that again, git to monotone converter?

The more the merrier, at least during design discovery stage. What languages are all these *2* programs written in?

cvs2svn and its derivates are written in python.

IN case I have to tear one apart, are any written in secure, statically typed languages (whose programs I find easiest to read and debug).

The existing cvs_import and git_export commands are certainly written in C++. Something like git_import would be very welcome, IMO.

Markus