Re: [Monotone-devel] Bug Hunt Day

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Bug Hunt Day
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 06:37:58 -0400

Thomas Keller <address@hidden> writes:

> Am 28.04.2010 22:59, schrieb Judson Lester:
>> I'd love to be involved with this if schedule permits.
>
> Very cool - what about the others? C'mon people, I know the weather is
> nice and shiny and all, but what is better than helping out your
> favourite project a little?! ;)

I'm in. We should try to establish some guidelines on how to resolve bugs:

1) not enough information to attempt reproducing -> ask for more info or close

2) not reproducible with current version -> close

3) reproducible, easy to fix -> write a test, fix it, commit it, close

4) reproducible, not easy to fix -> write an expected fail test, commit
   it, update bug with test name

...?

--
-- Stephe