Re: [Monotone-devel] Bug Hunt Day

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Bug Hunt Day
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 17:35:08 +0200 (CEST)

I'm in, as for the others, if timing works...  The most likely is
weekends for me, with enough advance planning.  he way it looks in my
calendar right now, may 8-9, 15-16 and 22-23 are empty, the other
weekends of may are already taken.

Cheers,
Richard

In message <address@hidden> on Mon, 26 Apr 2010 17:46:09 +0200, Thomas Keller