Re: [Monotone-devel] Bug Hunt Day

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Bug Hunt Day
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 11:50:23 +0200

Am 26.04.2010 17:46, schrieb Thomas Keller:

> Hi all!
>
> We currently have more than 120 open tickets on Savannah [0] and most of
> them are ages old. I'd love to see this number declining and since I
> know that closing bugs is a tedious task I propose we hold off a
> collaborative "Bug Hunt Day"!
>
> Objective: Close as many old bugs as possible
> Date / Time: To be determined
> Location: IRC
> First prize: One free merch item from [1] for the person with the most
> closed tickets!
>
> So, who is on the boat?

Thank you all for your feedback - based on Richard's time slots I've set
up a small poll - Richard, Judson, Stephen, Derek and Zbigniew, please
enter the day(s) which work for you. Of course its not required to keep
online 24 hours, only as long as you're able to manage to get away from
other distraction, such as family :)

        http://doodle.com/f7wc8cqxz7d6kumx

Thomas.