om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] run errors

From: Dave Robillard
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] run errors
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 12:16:04 +1000

On Wed, 2005-19-10 at 16:13 -0700, Ken wrote:
> i'm able to start om, but on issueing the "om_gtk" command am getting
> the following errors:
>
> i think i have all the proper dependencie packages etc.  any help?
>

> address@hidden ~]$ om_gtk
> [StateManager] Unable to open settings file /home/nunativs/.omgtkrc
>
> (om_gtk:23880): libglade-WARNING **: unknown property `focus_on_map' for
> class `gtkmm__GtkWindow'

Try upgrading your libglade and/or libglademm versions if possible.  I
have libglade 2.5.1 and libglademm 2.4.1 at the moment, if that helps
(Debian unstable).

Please document your versions of both here
http://atte.dk/om-wiki/GladeError , both the versions you have now and
which ones you upgraded to that made it work.  If you manage to make it
work, anyway. :)

Glade bugs are common issues, hopefully if I collect enough data I can
make the configure script fail on versions known to be broken.

-DR-