sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] 1.0.8 patches

From: Peter Palfrader
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] 1.0.8 patches
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:59:06 +0200

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004, David Shaw wrote:

> 208: if the key is thought to be revoked, put an 'r' in the
>      pub flags field.

> The change in 209 does not match the MR spec, but if showing uat
> records is generally thought to be useful, I can add it to the spec.
> I'm not sure that anyone receiving a MR listing would care if a uat
> exists, but I guess the program could note something like "this key
> also has a photo ID" or the like.

What it did before was print some binary stuff to the client:

http://pgpkeys.telering.at/pks/lookup?search=0x21DB31C5&options=mr
vs.
http://keyserver.noreply.org/pks/lookup?search=0x21DB31C5&options=mr

It you think that not printing anything at all is the proper action,
that should be no problem at all.

Hmm, there seems to be a small bug somewhere however:
http://pgpkeys.telering.at/pks/lookup?search=0xCF73EC4C&options=mr
vs.
http://keyserver.noreply.org/pks/lookup?search=0xCF73EC4C&options=mr (throws an
exception)