ac-archive-maintainers

Re: An (unfinished) guide to the ac-archive

From: Guido Draheim
Subject: Re: An (unfinished) guide to the ac-archive
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 14:55:27 +0100

Peter Simons schrieb:
In case you are interested in the structure of the CVS repositories
and want to know what is what,

Thanks, I'll try to adapt the sync process anytime soon. Hopefully
the sync'ing gets obsolete in the very near future however.

The tool that generated the site is not publicly available at the
moment, because it is undergoing frequent changes. Documentation on
how it works etc. will be available any time soon.

How do you envision the update process for the gnu webserver?
(a) the formatter toolchain is easy and can be run anywhere?
    the last time that I've looked I had my doubts, but "ghc"
    could also be something like "gnu help compiler" which
    would point at bringing in a whole lot of new features.
(b) apart from the formatting process, when is it copied to
    the webserver? I guess you are trying with some automatic
    processing (a makesystem) that just needs you to push
    a trigger and there it goes. So actually, we can leave it
    to you to have the toolchain installed and just pull the
    trigger from time to time. ;-)

cheers, guido