[AUCTeX-devel] Re: multi-file support

From: Richard Lewis
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: multi-file support
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 14:43:21 +0100

Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> writes:

> Anyway, we still need to solve the problem of the master file
> question not being asked in the 'shared case.  With the current
> implementation I'd probably just ask the question at when the file
> is loaded.

This seems to work now, thanks.

If you reset the buffer (C-c C-n runs the command TeX-normal-mode --
'interesting' name, why not TeX-reset-buffer like it's called in the
menu?) perhaps the question should be asked again? currently
TeX-master is just reset to 'shared and we have the same problem as
before.