Re: [AUCTeX-devel] How about a new release?

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] How about a new release?
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 22:11:04 +0100

* Tassilo Horn (2012-11-28) writes:

> Awesome.  I'll test-drive the things I use regularly tomorrow and report
> back if I find a problem.

You might have seen that I started the release procedure.  Unfortunately
I had to abort it because I was not able to create the XEmacs package.
When compiling tex.el XEmacs barfs at the call to `require' in
`TeX-evince-dbus-p' because XEmacs does not know a `require' with three
arguments.  Adding `(featurep 'xemacs)' as the first parameter of the
`and' call might be enough to fix the problem because XEmacs likely does
not know about DBus anyway but I'm not sure yet if this is the right
solution.