Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Using dvipdfmx for the path tex->dvi->pdf

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Using dvipdfmx for the path tex->dvi->pdf
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 01:03:14 +0200

Hi Ikumi,

please find attached my patch.  There is a new variable
(`TeX-PDF-via-dvips-ps2pdf' has a too specific name and is made
obsolete, but it's still supported for backward compatibility),
`TeX-PDF-from-DVI', which can have the name of the command to run to
convert the DVI to PDF or to an intermediate format.  For example, you
can set it to "Dvips" for the dvips + ps2pdf sequence, or to
"Dvipdfmx" to convert the DVI directly to PDF with dvipdfmx.

Comments?