RE: [avrdude-dev] How to add I2C device disable preamble?

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: RE: [avrdude-dev] How to add I2C device disable preamble?
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 12:31:41 -0600

Then it becomes a project management issue. Tally all of the costs (money
and time), and the pros and cons of all the different approaches (including
the cost of how long it will take you to try to extend avrdude) and present
it to your managers. Let them decide which of the various methods is the
least expensive according to their view.