RE: [avrdude-dev] How to add I2C device disable preamble?

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: RE: [avrdude-dev] How to add I2C device disable preamble?
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 14:24:26 -0600

Avrdude is completely open source. Cut and paste the parts that you need.

> Any idea if AVRDUDE would work with VISTA?  Don't have that
> yet, but I'm sure it will come up with the next PC we buy,
> and will it even have a parallel port...

The issues with vista that I am aware of have to do with spawning/execing a
new process. Avrdude doesn't do this so I would think that it would be
immune from this. However I don't know how it would work with any of the
hardware issues like parallel port or serial port. Hopefully that hasn't
changed much, but y'never know.

Eric