[avrdude-dev] Include GPIO sysfs patch in next release?

From: Benjamin Henrion
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Include GPIO sysfs patch in next release?
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 14:42:09 +0200

Hi,

I have tried a patched version of avrdude to support GPIOs as bitbang
pins through sysfs.

Is there any reason why you don't want to include it in your main repo?

I have tested it on the beaglebone under gentoo, I am porting it to
openwrt package to use it on some routers, such as the fonera,
ubiquity routerstation, and soon the raspberry pi.

Could you include it in your next release?

Best,

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-3500762