Re: [linuxiran] laptop

From: Hooman Baradaran
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] laptop
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:18:59 -0500

It depends wether you want an used or new laptop.
For a used laptop I recomment Dell csx. It works like a charm for me.
There is a website with all the compatibilities for new and older laptops.
This site might help: http://www.linux-laptop.net/
As for the distro I strongly recommend that you use SuSE on a laptop. I like
Mandrake too but SuSE is just something else!