Re: [linuxiran] laptop

From: Zoup
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] laptop
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:54:51 -0900

On Thursday 27 November 2003 00:02, Kaveh Mousavi wrote:
> --- Zoup <address@hidden> wrote:
> I asked it because zoup told me that in his opinion
> the sony laptops are very good (in our last
> meeting)!!,
>
> arash did you have any problem with sony?
>
> regards
> Kaveh

Some of those Vaio's are working good with Linux , at last as longest as I've
got one ! :)
i have an sony vaio 3304 ( cant remember!! ) , it was well , vaio io
programable working good in kernel , agp card , sound card and ... working
good , even i can get WinModem working under linux with that vaio ...

sony got no support for its products , 3 year ago i have send an message to
ask if that win modem working under linux or not , i'm still waiting for
answer ! ;)
One Million Dollar question !
--
It's a poor workman who blames his tools.