Re: [linuxiran] laptop

From: ocean
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] laptop
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 03:53:17 -0800 (PST)

I have seen a few models and I found one laptop
seeming good on my budget! It's a compaq presario 2532
2.66M( that's what the seller guy said!) 512MB ram,
DVD RW,15.1TFT, 40 GB of Hard, probably a winmodem...
What's ur opinion?

By the way u mentioned Desktop Processors for laptops!
Does Toshiba get this from that Desknote thing they
created in India?(Correct me if I'm wrong!)

Again thanx to all of u for taking a time answering my
questions!