Re: [Chicken-hackers] manual and chicken4 infrastructure

From: Vincent Manis
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] manual and chicken4 infrastructure
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 13:21:19 -0700

On 2009-04-06, at 12:21, Peter Bex wrote:
I noticed that the manual section of "Getting Started" was not tagged,
and thus not copied, so I copied & tagged it. This means it's also not
maintained and may contain outdated info.  I did a quick check-up and
changed one or two obvious things, but I probably missed more subtle
things.

I believe I am the original author of `Getting Started'. I'll take a look at it and see if there's anything (minor, I hope) that should change.

I make a pest of myself on some free software projects for asking if there can be a way of generating a one-file version of the user documentation, for all sorts of reasons (e.g., reading it away from the
computer, searching, etc). I don't care if it's in HTML or PDF format,
HTML would be fine. Is that at all possible here?

My congrats to everyone on this major milestone.

-- v