demo-schools-discuss

Re: [DS-discuss]Re: Demo-schools-discuss Digest, Vol 2, Issue 3

From: Ramesh Pallikara
Subject: Re: [DS-discuss]Re: Demo-schools-discuss Digest, Vol 2, Issue 3
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:55:01 +0530

as far as i can remember, Manojkumar C V wrote:
Hi Dudes,

precisely :)

 >  At  first  I'd  like to  ask  you  about  the  main logo  of  this
 > project. I couldn't see it in  your website, so I guess there is no
 > such thing. How would you think of having a logo? (stupid question,
 > I guess:))  If you don't  mind, I guess  the logo could  be somehow
 > connected with  air (for it is  said 'free as air')  or wind, maybe
 > even some kind of mythological creature or ancient god. So I'd like
 > to  hear your  opinion about  this thing.   Ok, so  this  should be
 > enough for a first time, I guess

definitely!  it  would rather  be nice if  you find  some mythological
character  that  does not  frighten  children  away!   ;) My  personal
suggestion would be some sort of a bull-like / gnu-like character that
symbolises the  Free Software Movement and also  shows some connection
between education / learning related stuff and freedom of computing

Guys I have a friend of mine named Gokul who has great knack of doing
animations and yeah is a fan GNU/linux.

Maybe if you dont have objections I can take care of the logo part and
yeah ofcourse with your suggestions.
it's gr8 to see so many pple coming out to design the logo(s),  i feel it is fair to let everyone interested bring out their design(s), so that we'll have a lot of options and later vote for a choice .... instead of just one person "taking care" of the logo part.

personally,  i'm eager to see what Vytzka has to offer just as eager as i am to see what Gokul has to offer.

And the T-shirt part sounds coool. I really wanna take a bull on my
back. ;)
me too .......

 - a long lost address@hidden    :-)
--
QOTD:
	"I've always wanted to work in the Federal Mint.  And then go on