Re: [DotGNU]Well its

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Well its
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 12:39:54 +0200

> So when do we post ours up? Well a web page, announce the
> project and continue silently developing a better alternative :)

I have put up a first version of two webpages for the DotGNU
project a couple of minutes ago.

http://dotgnu.org

The Free Software Foundation is planning to put up a mirror
somewhere at gnu.org and then mention the project in a press
release TODAY.... things are moving fast!

At the same time more work is needed both on fleshing out the
subprojects that are mentioned on the website already, etc.

I'm willing to serve as Webmaster for the DotGNU project for
now.  With this I mean that I will try to keep the webpages
updated to reflect the current state of the discussions and
development work.  I will announce any changes to the website on
this list, so that if you disagree with something that is on the
website you can bring up the matter here on the list.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Norbert Bollow, Weidlistr.18, CH-8624 Gruet  (near Zurich, Switzerland)
Your own domain with all your Mailman lists: $15/month http://cisto.com