[DotGNU]A good warning?

From: Matthew Copeland
Subject: [DotGNU]A good warning?
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 13:21:28 -0500

Special note

If you have looked at Microsoft's implementation of .NET or their shared
source code, you will not be able to contribute to Mono.

Please, follow care when reading code

You know, I saw this on the ximian website for contributing to mono, and
it could be very worthwhile to us to add something similar to our website,
so that we don't get into any nasty situations with lawsuits from
Microsoft.  We all konw how Microsoft tactics work when it comes to
competitors.

Thoughts?

Matthew M. Copeland