Re: [DotGNU]Well its

From: John
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Well its
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 11:33:09 -0500

Norbert Bollow wrote:

> > So when do we post ours up? Well a web page, announce the
> > project and continue silently developing a better alternative :)
>
> I have put up a first version of two webpages for the DotGNU
> project a couple of minutes ago.
>
> http://dotgnu.org
>
> The Free Software Foundation is planning to put up a mirror
> somewhere at gnu.org and then mention the project in a press
> release TODAY.... things are moving fast!

Lord have mercy on our souls....

Is anyone familiar with Zygmurgy's principle of Expanding System
Dynamics? "Once you open a can of worms, you need a much larger can to
re-can them?"

Well, gentlemen and gentlewomen, we've entered a really fracking *BIG*
can of worms, or FSF opened it for us.

John Le'Brecage...