Re: this affects DotGNU (was: this doesn't affect DotGNU (was Re:[DotGNU

From: Gopal.V
Subject: Re: this affects DotGNU (was: this doesn't affect DotGNU (was Re:[DotGNU]New addendum for MS redistributables))
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 20:17:12 +0530

If memory serves me right, Bill Lance wrote:

> What happened with Lindows?

        Dying a quiet death if you ask me. It's neither "free lunch" or
"free speech". So no help from the free software community or
adventurous users ("looks good, I'll check it out").

        To sell a proprietary software that inherits all the bugs of
windows and the configuration nightmares of "Linux" (as they call it)
demands some guts or maybe he's plain stupid.

        And to top it all it's preview edition costs 50 $ .

Gopal.V
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success