Re: [Duplicity-talk] Version 0.5.07 Released

From: Ian Barton
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Version 0.5.07 Released
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 16:11:16 +0000

I will release a new version with the GPLv2 version backed out today.

I really bollixed up the process on this one.  My apologies to all that
have contributed.  I hope we can come to an agreement on this soon and
get on with improving duplicity big time.

Don't beat yourself up:) You acted in good faith, trying to do the best thing. It's a sad reflection of the world that these sort of shenanigans are necessary.

FWIW I am happy for any changes that I have made to be released under either V2 or V3 of the GPL.

Ian.