[eLyXer-users] Re: elyxer trial report

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [eLyXer-users] Re: elyxer trial report
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 20:36:53 +0100

Hi Wolfgang,

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 5:30 PM, Wolfgang Engelmann
<address@hidden> wrote:
> First of all, I am quite impressed, both by the speed as well as the quality.

Thanks!

> What I noticed
> if two figures in a float are side by side with one caption and the hight of
> the pictures is set e.g 5cm or 30%texthight, the resulting figures in the
> html are distorted

This should work well, but I need to check it out.

> if fig Figures are in the lyx document, the resulting html png figures are
> turned by 90°.

This is not supported, but can hopefully be added.

> The references are incomplete (title is given, but journals .. not)

Some bibliography formats are not working well, but they should be easy to fix.

> I used 0.39-1 (under Debian). I see that 0.41-1 is available as a sid unstable
> package http://packages.debian.org/de/sid/elyxer
> but have not installed it yet

0.41-1 is also on testing; 0.42-1 has just entered unstable.

> Would would some of my reported errors be fixed in the newer version?

Of course, but I need a sample to see exactly what you mean. Can you
send me a sample document, or loremipsumize one that you already have?
Otherwise I can easily misunderstand what you mean (in fact I am not
sure about figures.)

Can I bother you to test that it works as expected? (I would add you
to the acknowledgements for fame and glory :)

Thanks,

Alex.