Re: Moving kbd to subr.el

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Moving kbd to subr.el
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 08:11:54 -0700

See the associated set of tests -- I intended it to be completely
compatible, but from memory someone on the emacs-devel list pointed
out one diff --
it was an extreme corner case that I didn't fix.

I use ems-kbd in emacspeak instead of  'kbd because it avoids pulling
in all of the keyboard macro code and speeds up startup a bit

--

Thanks,

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮

--