Re: master a30781399b3: * subr-x (eval-command-interactive-spec): New fu

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: master a30781399b3: * subr-x (eval-command-interactive-spec): New function.
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2023 14:40:28 +0300

> branch: master
> commit a30781399b3ef48150b9cb13cb0aeba7086c2d9e
> Author: Sean Whitton <spwhitton@spwhitton.name>
> Commit: Sean Whitton <spwhitton@spwhitton.name>
>
>     * subr-x (eval-command-interactive-spec): New function.
> ---
>  etc/NEWS                   | 5 +++++
>  lisp/emacs-lisp/nadvice.el | 2 ++
>  lisp/emacs-lisp/subr-x.el  | 7 +++++++
>  3 files changed, 14 insertions(+)

Thanks for working on this, but please document this new function in
the ELisp manual.  It is important enough to be mentioned there.

In the future, please always accompany user-visible changes with
suitable changes to one or both of our manuals, to make sure the
manuals are kept up-to-date at all times.

Also, the changeset touches 3 files, but only one of them is mentioned
in the log message; please avoid this in the future.  (I'm not really
sure why you needed the change to nadvice.el, FWIW.)

As for the name of the new function: what do people think about
renaming it to eval-interactive-spec?  I don't think we need the
"command" part.