Re: Android port of Emacs

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: Android port of Emacs
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 09:19:56 +0000

he is trying to debate technical details of the Android port

No, I am not "trying to debate" anything.

Once again, my initial post in this thread only mentioned a fact that should probably be taken into consideration, and which wasn't listed in Eli's post, namely that Emacs can be used on Android devices without any of the changes in the Android feature branch, under Termux.

You tried to refute that, by claiming without any nuance that Emacs running under Termux is "unusable", "completely inadequate" and "broken". My only point has been that this is "wrong or exaggerated". Someone else (Chad) confirmed that it is.