Re: Android port of Emacs

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: Android port of Emacs
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 09:20:11 +0000

Please don't sink to personal attacks and speculation about possible ignoble motives. No one is perfectly rational, but doing a good job of Emacs develment calls for us to make this discussion as rational as it can be.

Why am I a recipient, and what's more the first recipient, of that post? Where do you see any "personal attack" or "speculation about possible ignoble motives" in my posts?