Re: [emms-help] emms problems

From: Dieter Deyke
Subject: Re: [emms-help] emms problems
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:54:39 -0700

Thanks,

the new function emms-m3u-playlist solves the \r problem just fine.

Now I have two ways of getting umlauts into the playlist,
emms-add-m3u-playlist and emms-add-directory-tree. The umlauts will
display fine in the *Playlist* buffer, they even make it ok to the
function emms-player-simple-start (as shown by modifying the source
and adding (message filename) to it), but replacing my player with a
dummy program and using a process lister shows that there is 1 extra
character inserted:

playlist: c:/Temp/cd/Grauzone - Eisbär.mp3

command arg: "c:/Temp/cd/Grauzone - Eisbär.mp3"

                                        ^-- \201

What can I do next?
--
Dieter Deyke