Re: [patch] Simplify ftconfig.h

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [patch] Simplify ftconfig.h
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 11:00:43 +0200

*Ouch* :-)

Werner, please don't commit something if you think there are still problems in it, that's what code reviews are, and I'm currently on vacation, so we've been lucky I could glimpse at my email and have time to fix it.
See attached patch for a fix. Sorry about that. We need a better way to automatically check our builds. Note that the freetype2-demos issue didn't appear on my workstation because I was doing an incremental build, and our dependencies are so wrong that Make didn't catch the need to recompile the demo sources, only relink the binaries. Yet another reason to change our build.

I'll work on a proper rebuild-check script first though...

- David

Le lun. 6 juil. 2020 à 08:31, Werner LEMBERG <wl@gnu.org> a écrit :
> [...] compilation of the the demo programs fails with
>
>     freetype2-demos/src/ftbench.c: In function ‘face_requester’:
>       freetype2-demos/src/ftbench.c:165:5: warning:
>         implicit declaration of function ‘FT_UNUSED’ [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
>        FT_UNUSED( face_id );
>        ^~~~~~~~~

I've fixed this meanwhile.  So only two issues for you, David :-)

    Werner