Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmrecalls.sql

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmrecalls.sql
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 12:27:02 +0100

> Richard's module is itself pluggable (a plugin with its own plugins),
> which appear as the icons across the top (sorry if you already knew
> this) . The problem is we have two plugin levels: tabs across the
> bottom, and the icons across the top.
Personally I don't see any problem with this whatsoever. It
would be desirable though, to generalize the corresponding
code to a) allow for any window to declare itself to be of
type "patient window manager" and thus have it's own plugins
and b) make code like load order storage and plugin selection
popup menu also work on those sub-plugins.