RE: [Gnumed-devel] gmrecalls.sql

From: ChongQing Xiao
Subject: RE: [Gnumed-devel] gmrecalls.sql
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:04:07 -0600

If you are looking for XML-PRC, looking at
http://www.xmlrpc.com/directory/1568/implementations, there have 3
python binding there.

I have done some work on corba and my suggestion XML-RPC is much easy to
implement and use the corba. Corba have more functions on it but for
this function. XML-RPC is enough.

As for SSL goes, since XML-RPC is called over http (normally), I guess
use HTTPS will solve the problem.

By the way, I just joined this list and I have downloaded gnumed by CVS
and when I run python gnumed.py, I get the following errors,
File "gmShadow.py",line 27, in shadow
self.contents = widget
NameError: name 'widget" is not defined.

I have installed postgresql, wxpython and set it up as described in the
user document. Anyone know what might be wrong with the set up?

I like to contribe to this project but I need to get it running first.

Thanks
chong