[Gnumed-devel] Re: GnuMed & Mandrake Linux 9.1 :O)

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GnuMed & Mandrake Linux 9.1 :O)
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 13:05:12 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> BTW ? And, are you thinking of using GnuMed in a veterinary
> clinic ?
I can assure you that I was often asked for a practice management system
for veterinary practice.  I was just able to say that

       http://www-med-chemie.vu-wien.ac.at/mirrors/FreeVet

is not free any more and you can just obtain the older version from
mirrors.  But may be these could give some information how to enhance
GnuMed for this purpose.  Moreover the existing solutions for dental
practice management are also not really of the quality of GnuMed.

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy