[Gnumed-devel] Re: GnuMed & Mandrake Linux 9.1 :O)

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GnuMed & Mandrake Linux 9.1 :O)
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 16:10:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> > http://www-med-chemie.vu-wien.ac.at/mirrors/FreeVet
> Seems like the supported version is 1.1.2 and the downloadable
> version is 1.1.1. Does this mean the license works like
> GhostScript ?
No, I think not.  As far as I know 1.1.1 is the latest version under
GPL.  Perhaps it is comparable to tuxracer or probably worse, because
I think the developers of tuxracer are at least Open Source friendly.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy