Re: [Gnumed-devel] Umbrello

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Umbrello
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 08:28:00 +1000

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 00:34, David Mackenzie wrote:
> In a sequence diagram, how can you get a function to call
> a function using Umbrello.  It is easy with Poisiden and other
> UML modelling programs, but I've had no success with Umbrello :(

On the right hand side toolbar, there is a little arrow with three x. Select
it as tool.
The objects you place on your screen have vertical dashed lines. Connect the
two appropriate lines with the selected arrow.
Now, select the "selector" (the bold arrow symbol) from the tools and select
(double click) the newly created connecting horizontal line
A dialogue pops up allowing you to select a function you already have defined
(e.g. as class operation).

Is this what you wanted? Have a look at the Umbrello manual, it's not too bad.

Horst