Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed website

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed website
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 15:38:22 +1100

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 15:24, David Grant wrote:
> Why not just wait for savannah CVS to come back up?  And if they don't
> (within some timeframe), why not switch to sourceforge?

We were with sourceforge initially and abandoned it because it was down quite
a lot (and still is).

Waiting for Savannah would be fine, but many of us would like a more flexible
version control system such as Subversion, which Savannah doesn't offer.

It would also be nicer to gnu.org saving their bandwidth while we have plenty
of it to share.

Horst