[Gnumed-devel] Configuration options

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Configuration options
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 18:47:25 +1000

I have added some new configuration options to
gnumed/client/etc/DBDefault.definitions

however they do not appear in the configuration widget,
and are not in  the backend table gmconfiguration.cfg_template
I have looked at the code, but ended up thoroughly confused,
cfg_template and DBDefault.definitions appear to duplicate functionality
(both store config name, type and description), but don't seem to connect in
any way.
cfg_template appears to be populated on-the-fly for some options
(but doesn't make sense for my new values, as we can't infer values)
I also can't work out where we specify default values.

can anyone help?

Ian

PGP public key E750652E at wwwkeys.pgp.net
9BF0 67B7 F84F F7EE 0C42  C063 28FC BC52 E750 652E