Re: [Gnumed-devel] Ok - I'm up and running - project needed.

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Ok - I'm up and running - project needed.
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 10:57:57 +1000

Ok will look at login. Also I'm going to start a gmSetupWizard using the
wxWizard control at some stage.

Regarding the SOAPtextCtrl based wigits for all edit area's I'm conceptually
in favour of that because of saving screen real-estate, perhaps you and I can
liase on doing one of them which is simple (eg recalls) and actually
implementing it.

Richard