Re: [Gnumed-devel] Ok - I'm up and running - project needed.

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Ok - I'm up and running - project needed.
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:06:08 +0200

> > Reform of the login screen is a good short project of itself if you're
> > interested. Personally I would have 3 lines (Server, user , password),
> > and junk the 3 buttons: just log in as soon as ENTER is pressed on the
> > password line
Cancel ?
Options ?

> > > I will start firing a few questions off about the html stuff and the
> > > quidelines page of the next couple of weeks.
> >
> > The guidelines widget is just a wxHTML widget which is
Preferably one would factor out the wxHTML code into it's own
class which can then be reused across Manual, Guidelines and
STIKO.

> > That's actually my fault. They are (temporarily!) offline as I have finally
> > persuaded Karsten to let the main window be split 2/3 1/3 like your VB
> > client.
> >
> > They'll be back, but should they be resurrected as SOAPTextCtrl-based
> > widgets?
In fact, their code can stay about as is. I have factored out
the vaccination edit area. It can now be loaded as a notebook
plugin should the user select the notebook layout manager. Or
as a whatever else plugin. If you want the whole deal load
cImmunisationsPanel. If you just want the edit area load
cVaccinationEditArea. Both are in wxpython/gmVaccWidgets.py.
We *could* just leave them as is, no need to rewrite them yet
again. And, yes, they are indeed connected to the backend
currently, eg. they load, display and save vaccination items.