Re: [Gnumed-devel] Time for a major re-think in 2005 - opinions please.

From: Carlos Moro
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Time for a major re-think in 2005 - opinions please.
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 13:38:00 +0100

Hi all,

Richard Terry wrote:

Anyway, I'll desist now as I fear I'm wearing out my welcome

Please, don't think about desisting. Sure the development of this project a kind of birth... I think everybody ins this list always agreed your ideas and designs are really wise approaches. The only objection is our human limitations to accomplish them at this moment, so intermediate milestones are scheduled... Your thoughts and different contributions are *essential* for this project. I don't doubt anyone present or to come will code much better and fast comparing to me (i try to improve mi skills but... also need time :( ), but very few people anywhere have the wide and right experience, perspectives and designs you contribute day by day... so, really sorry if you sometimes feel misunderstood or your ideas (really good) are not reflected in the code and structure as soon as all of we desired...

Kind regards,
carlos