Re: [Gnumed-devel] Time for a major re-think in 2005 - opinions please.

From: catmat
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Time for a major re-think in 2005 - opinions please.
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 10:22:04 +1100

Carlos Moro wrote:

Hi all,

catmat wrote:

 it's more productive
to produce many different prototypes : it can't do any harm : for instance the web client can serve lots of functions - e.g. how to use gnumed schema
to learn struts as well as the workings of a fine evolved schema ( that
might get more java developers to contribute, although it hasn't :( )

I'm wishing to try the web client and also make easier for anyone to try it... (hope also it would attract any hungry java developers ;) ) What if we set it up in new server?

Best regards,
carlos