Re: [Gnumed-devel] GnuMed presentation resources (and help needed)

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GnuMed presentation resources (and help needed)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 07:35:13 +0100

Just some quick links
http://www.oshca.org/ - look at their conferences for papers
http://www.openhealth.com/en/healthlinks.html

http://www.openhealth.com/en/healthcare.html
- some default issues you might want to cover

http://www.minoru-development.com/
http://www.informatics-review.com/open.html - Open Source Software in
Healthcare

http://www.linuxmednews.com/linuxmednews/955063770/index_html

I know those are just links , not a ready to go presentation but it should
help.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Hilbert