Re: [Gnumed-devel] drugref status

From: Thilo Schuler
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] drugref status
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 09:16:23 +0200

Hi Richard,

thanks but take a look at the role model application (MAB at
http://www.faser.net/mab with Firefox) and you see where the design comes from.
This application convinced me to give XUL a try. I think it is amazing
(zero-install (remote) or almost-zero-install (extension), sophisticated
widgets for a web-application, and asynchronous communication).

Of course it would be good if you complete the MIMS deal. I would prefer if I
could access everything through DrugRef as a kind of an ODBC-Driver.

How is Newcastle and YOUR CASTLE going?

Thilo