Re: [Gnumed-devel] drugref status

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] drugref status
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 06:45:51 -0700

At 8:01 AM +0200 4/11/05, Thilo Schuler wrote:
The functionality is supposed to be a simple drug information viewer (search different fields or browse the ATC tree). The Information...

Once again. I need the DrugRef information quickly or otherwise I have to create a mini DB myself which would be a shame...

Could what exists at drugref.org already serve as a public database against which Thilo could build his interface?

If for some reason a different installation must be used, is some other installation happening anywhere else i.e. would the OSCAR people (who tend to run a public/test version) be assembling a public/test version of drugref that could serve as an alternative against which Thilo's interface could be built?